john chesney

This job is hard gosh... A couple a days ago i messed up someones yard by getting stuck in it out in the country. I told my manager about it as soon as it happened. I dont think i will get charged but i cantacted the customer and we agreed that i will fix the wrong on the weekend. Prior to that i clipped a low hanging wire also told management about that and to my surprise never got charged for that. And a year ago i was hit while parked that was ruled as unavoidable and just yesterday i went over on my dot hours. Right now im in fear for my career and livelihood. I dont think i will be here long if i dont fix this NOW.
Slow down dude. I bet this is your problem you got to concentrate on not wrecking the truck. If I ran out of dot hours I’d have at least 5 grievances filed

oldngray

nowhere special
Got me out of a couple jams
dollar-o.gif

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
I got stuck in a driveway, had half the wheels buried and took the tow truck 40 minutes to get me out, opener came out with a shovel and rake and fixed it. Never charged but get my chops busted occasionally

Dragon

Package Center Manager
This job is hard gosh... A couple a days ago i messed up someones yard by getting stuck in it out in the country. I told my manager about it as soon as it happened. I dont think i will get charged but i cantacted the customer and we agreed that i will fix the wrong on the weekend. Prior to that i clipped a low hanging wire also told management about that and to my surprise never got charged for that. And a year ago i was hit while parked that was ruled as unavoidable and just yesterday i went over on my dot hours. Right now im in fear for my career and livelihood. I dont think i will be here long if i dont fix this NOW.

You my friend need a whole of re-training.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I got stuck in a driveway, had half the wheels buried and took the tow truck 40 minutes to get me out, opener came out with a shovel and rake and fixed it. Never charged but get my chops busted occasionally
I've buried a package car up past the rear bumper in mud before. Would have only left some small tracks in this guys driveway but I figured I could get out. Rocked the truck over and over thinking I was making progress, but I was only digging myself deeper like an idiot. Home owner was awesome and let it slide since he was re-doing his driveway anyways. Oh and he pulled me out with his truck too.

I remember sending a picture of my pc buried in mud up to the bumper to my center manager. He replied "Jesus" and that's all I heard from him that day.

john chesney

Dude relax I got a blind guy with a blind seeing eye dog loading my truck. You ain’t going nowhere if you try

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
How the hell did you tear up the lawn to begin with. If you’re in the country , I know you guys drive up on driveways , in suburbs a driveway was always a no no !!
Did You turn around on a mucky lawn ?
Next time access the situation ahead of the move ,

Box Ox

How the hell did you tear up the lawn to begin with. If you’re in the country , I know you guys drive up on driveways , in suburbs a driveway was always a no no !!
Did You turn around on a mucky lawn ?
Next time access the situation ahead of the move ,

I’m guessing it was a situation in which the road was 55mph-ish with blind corners that would’ve made it dangerous to try and get backed into the driveway.

Think a lotta new drivers want to do the right feeling thing by partially pulling off the side of a rural road so traffic can pass safely. Eventually they decide there’s nothing they can do but keep the whole truck on the road with flashers on while they deliver. If you’ve gotta hold people up behind you who won’t try to go around you, so be it.