Before it's too late!

Integrity

Binge Poster
VERY GOOD statement. Something All of us teamsters need to remember. We work for UPS, they pay us. The Teamsters Union works for us, WE pay them.
imwell,

They are voted in representatives. They can act on our behalf.

They are not our employees.

Sincerely,
I

IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U,

For your sake I hope you don't act like this outside the BC.

If you do I would suggest you stay away from mirrors.

Sincerely,
I
I can look In the mirror and look damn good too,I might add. I was calling B.S. on you not being in management.

I will speak what i feel on here or in the outside world. Not shy at all

Sincerely ive.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I may be a dumb union package monkey....but I can read. So can everyone else here.
bleedinbrown58,

I don't know if you are dumb, I think not, although I don't know you, but you are not reading the quoted post very well.

In that post I created a scenario for discussion, I made no statements about myself.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I can look In the mirror and look damn good too,I might add. I was calling B.S. on you not being in management.

I will speak what i feel on here or in the outside world. Not shy at all

Sincerely ive.
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U,

I am glad you feel good about yourself. It is great when one can tolerate what one sees in the mirror.

It is even better when you really like what you see.

This doesn't change the fact that you are wrong on this point, no matter how much you call BS on it.

Sincerely,
I

IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U,

I am glad you feel good about yourself. It is great when one can tolerate what one sees in the mirror.

It is even better when you really like what you see.

This doesn't change the fact that you are wrong on this point, no matter how much you call BS on it.

Sincerely,
I
So now you are going to tell us,you are not In management? You have posted that many times before. So which is it? Management or wanna be?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
bleedinbrown58,

I don't know if you are dumb, I think not, although I don't know you, but you are not reading the quoted post very well.

In that post I created a scenario for discussion, I made no statements about myself.

Sincerely,
I
You certainly went into great detail about how the character felt and his plan of action. Agreed, you made no direct statements regarding yourself, but we can read between the.lines.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So now you are going to tell us,you are not In management? You have posted that many times before. So which is it? Management or wanna be?
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U,

Why are you so self centered that you have to be so unkind and take over perfectly good discussion threads with you personal problems?

You are so wrong. I have not posted that I am in management many times before.

That is a lie and you are the one telling it.

Sincerely,
I

IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U,

Why are you so self centered that you have to be so unkind and take over perfectly good discussion threads with you personal problems?

You are so wrong. I have not posted that I am in management many times before.

That is a lie and you are the one telling it.

Sincerely,
I
O.k. tried to have a conversation with you. You want to change your story? Many members would agree with me.

what personal problems did I bring up,In this thread?

do you even work for UPS?

Integrity

Binge Poster
You certainly went into great detail about how the character felt and his plan of action. Agreed, you made no direct statements regarding yourself, but we can read between the.lines.
bleedinbrown58,

So you agree that I did not make the statement that I was in management in this post.

I do believe you either need to provide valid evidence that I made that statement or you owe me an apology for making an untrue statement about me.

There is nothing between the lines. The words are on the screen.

Who is we? Are you posting with someone or are you another one of those self chosen to speak on behalf of others?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
O.k. tried to have a conversation with you. You want to change your story? Many members would agree with me.

what personal problems did I bring up,In this thread?

do you even work for UPS?
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U,

I have not changed my story.

How ever many members that would agree with you would join you in being wrong.

Your personal problems is instead of staying on topic you join in this unproductive dialogue of making me the topic of discussion.

Stay on topic.

Yes I do but again that is irrelevant and disrespectful to the original topic of this discussion thread.

Sincerely,
I