Before it's too late!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
bleedinbrown58,

So you agree that I did not make the statement that I was in management in this post.

I do believe you either need to provide valid evidence that I made that statement or you owe me an apology for making an untrue statement about me.

There is nothing between the lines. The words are on the screen.

Who is we? Are you posting with someone or are you another one of those self chosen to speak on behalf of others?

Sincerely,
I
By "we", I meant any other members who read that thread....they can draw their own conclusions. I speak for no one but myself.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
One of the things I can't get over is that I'm the only one I ever see from my center at union meetings. Granted there's not much of anything that happens at them, it would at least show the local how many people mean business, and maybe, just maybe, it would encourage them to untuck their tails.

M

Mike hunt

Look a question! You are so transparent. You cant go 3 posts
It's kind of a good question. If this poster is this in to it it's not out of the realm of possibility that he is using this as a platform. I say it's a good question.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
So now you are going to tell us,you are not In management? You have posted that many times before. So which is it? Management or wanna be?
Dude! WTF do you care if he is in management?

You cannot run your own Union, much less tell us how to run the company.

Sorry Irishman..back to your thread.

He has metioned It or suggested It in pryor posts. Really dont care if he is or isn't. Just make me think I am crazy,when I call him out on the B.s.

I know how to vote. Too bad the rest of the teamsters dont.

You just couidn't wait to take a "dig" at me. Very weak Mr. Center manager. Warning letter for you.

10 point

I've for G.P..

He's got my vote.

( But I bet he can dispatch better than some of your PDS's. Dude!:consoling:)

Last edited:
M

Mike hunt

You certainly went into great detail about how the character felt and his plan of action. Agreed, you made no direct statements regarding yourself, but we can read between the.lines.
You have one hell of a memory. Good catch.

10 point

He has metioned It or suggested It in pryor posts. Really dont care if he is or isn't. Just make me think I am crazy,when I call him out on the B.s.

I know how to vote. Too bad the rest of the teamsters dont.

You just couidn't wait to take a "dig" at me. Very weak Mr. Center manager. Warning letter for you.
As if your vote meant much this time?