BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
giphy.gif

This is what qualifying after August 1st will be like
Lmfao!!!!!!

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Wait...

The OP is a woman and they disqualified her for being 2-3 hours over???

The men here are expected to scratch after 2-3 weeks.
Women not so much.

It does get a bit old when the women drivers complain when they are given a good route, never pulled off of it, and a 3/4 dispatch.
All the women in Maple Grove were/are worthless drivers.
This one blonde woman always bitchin about too much work.
Could square dance in her Package Car every morning.

Daf

Unfortunately for you they have the right to do this. It is likely that the already have one of their “pets” picked for the job and need to disqualify everyone in their way. I have been told by newer drivers that they are told beforehand that they will get awarded the bid and not to worry. Weird huh? Not surprised.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The second route I ever bid on I went out with the supervisor one day. The next day that route "was dissolved". It was split up so I had to go back to my previous one. The company does some sneaky stuff, never trust it.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
You’re supposed to be scratching during your 30 or damn near close at the beginning. Unfortunately 2-3 hours over is ringing all types of alarm bells in managements head.

We are a service. Any late air? Late air will kill you, make your coffin for you, put you inside, nail it shut and you will never walk earth anywhere near a UPS facility ever again.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
You’re supposed to be scratching during your 30 or damn near close at the beginning. Unfortunately 2-3 hours over is ringing all types of alarm bells in managements head.

We are a service. Any late air? Late air will kill you, make your coffin for you, put you inside, nail it shut and you will never walk earth anywhere near a UPS facility ever again.

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

MrBates

I was 2 or 3 hours over

2 to 3 hours over on the first few days is forgivable but when your almost half way they want to see some improvement. Unfortunately they can disqualify you anytime for any reason. This is the one and only time management has the opportunity to flex their muscles and their will. No shame in getting disqualified. Plently of us have been through it. Chalk it up as a learning experience.

Never give up. If you really want it try again. They will eventually qualify you when they are in need of drivers.