Best or Favorite Guitarist of all time. (On topic)

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Has anyone mentioned Joe Walsh? Or Billy Gibbons? How about Steven Stills?

Way to subjective, folks. It all depends on what you like and when.

Edit: Just for grins, if you want to see/hear some great music, look up Live at Daryl's House on youtube.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Following proper BC tradition, let's go off on a tangent: keyboardists instead of guitarists.

I'll just throw this out here to get things started:

(Sorry, Trip. Seems like a natural progression.)

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Following proper BC tradition, let's go off on a tangent: keyboardists instead of guitarists.

I'll just throw this out here to get things started:

(Sorry, Trip. Seems like a natural progression.)
I was hoping to get to this point eventually. Nice job! Throw in drummers, bassists, and some horn blowers too!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

Love this rawness.
One of my former coworkers claims to have crashed one of his legendary parties as a young man. Story goes that he and his friend scaled up to his residence from the ocean side. Once quickly nabbed by Security, they were brought to Joe. He asked how they got in. Once told, he said "You came up from there? You can stay."

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
The only problem with your argument is, Keith only wants to play rhythm guitar, not lead.

Not to say he isn't one of the best rhythm players.

(And, Charlie Watts would rather play jazz than rock. He never thought the Stones would last.)

Mostly true. Ron Wood, and Brian Jones and Mick Taylor before him, does handle the bulk of lead playing, but Keef plays the solo on several of their hits like Sympathy For The Devil and most anytime you can hear a Chuck Berry riff in there, that's him also.