Bin Laden

moreluck

golden ticket member
Saying they were American soldiers is OK, but they don't have to give their names & addresses (sarcasm) too....to the enemy.. How come we aren't right on it when it happened?

We should just bring home all troops and let the savages have at it !! We stick our collective noses in where it doesn't belong and then end up re-building a country while our cities look like deserted crap. Rebuild our inner cities.....Detroit comes to mind.

By civilian accounts, these countries stink and they are dirty and sand is their biggest commodity. Let them have it. Drill here and to hell with them.

Last edited:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Saying they were American soldiers is OK, but they don't have to give their names & addresses (sarcasm) too....to the enemy.. How come we aren't right on it when it happened?

We should just bring home all troops and let the savages have at it !! We stick our collective noses in where it doesn't belong and then end up re-building a country while our cities look like deserted crap. Rebuild our inner cities.....Detroit comes to mind.

By civilian accounts, these countries stink and they are dirty and sand is their biggest commodity. Let them have it. Drill here and to hell with them.

Hmm, I'm missing something then. Have their names and addresses been released? I'm not entirely clear on what information you don't want reported.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hmm, I'm missing something then. Have their names and addresses been released? I'm not entirely clear on what information you don't want reported.
Letting the enemy know these soldiers that were killed were the same ones that killed Bin Ladin..........just giving them cause to celebrate saying that they got Bin Ladin's killers.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Letting the enemy know these soldiers that were killed were the same ones that killed Bin Ladin..........just giving them cause to celebrate saying that they got Bin Ladin's killers.

It's been confirmed that that the SEALS killed were from the same unit, but as of right now reports indicate that it wasn't the same actual guys. That could change obviously, but all the names are going to be released eventually pending notification of the families.

moreluck

golden ticket member
vind.JPG

Babagounj

Strength through joy
mosque-fashion.jpg
What are the odds this shirt was custom made? More likely some factory in China cranks these out by the tens of thousands for export to our Middle Eastern partners for peace.

You are not suggesting it wasn't and the caption under Bush is not naming the policies, so you tell me.

Of course torture was not the only bush policy...that's just ridiculous. Let's see, the Patriot Act, the use of surveillance drones, the military surges were just some of the bush policies in place. We will never know exactly how Bin Laden was found and the details of the whole operation and how the still existing bush policies influenced the overall operation of getting bin laden. We are only going to be told that 0bama got bin laden when the truth be know all he did was say, OK. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to give bush credit for that, but his policies can't be denied as contributory to the fact.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Of course torture was not the only bush policy...that's just ridiculous. Let's see, the Patriot Act, the use of surveillance drones, the military surges were just some of the bush policies in place. We will never know exactly how Bin Laden was found and the details of the whole operation and how the still existing bush policies influenced the overall operation of getting bin laden. We are only going to be told that 0bama got bin laden when the truth be know all he did was say, OK. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to give bush credit for that, but his policies can't be denied as contributory to the fact.
Need to mention also that just recently,we've found out that Panetta was the one & only "go for it" vote when it came to getting Bin Ladin. Joe Biden wanted to do more investigating to make sure Bin Ladin was really there. Obama was still totalling his score card from the 18 he'd just wrapped up.

We sure hear today "I got Bin Ladin" .