Black 16 year old shot and killed while trying to murder another girl in Columbus OH

Tyrone Slothrop

I haven't been following this, but the question I have is what if she was just standing her ground against people who attacked her, and she took their weapon away? Was the officer's life in danger? How many officers on the scene? Did they all shoot?

Once again, I don't know anything beyond the headlines.

Box Ox

I haven't been following this, but the question I have is what if she was just standing her ground against people who attacked her, and she took their weapon away? Was the officer's life in danger? How many officers on the scene? Did they all shoot?

Once again, I don't know anything beyond the headlines.

Box Ox

That escalated rather quickly.
Yeah, walking up on a girl trying to stab another girl usually will if the officer is doing his job. This is at 9:56 in that video.

3EC00281-D2DF-42E3-A29C-E9343BC1D63D.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What happened before the officers arrive really does not matter.
The officers saw an out of control person brandishing a knife attacking others.

El Correcto

god is dead
WARNING: Graphic Images

I wouldn’t of been confident enough to fire 4 times with the victim so nearby. I would of only shot once, especially considering I’m not the one in danger and if I hit the victim I’m in trouble.

He did a nice job though, that was a quick and deadly reaction to a spiraling situation that ended in the death of the aggressor with a knife.

El Correcto

god is dead
also why call the police to come shoot someone when they are wielding a knife attacking people. Handle that :censored2: yourself, you don’t allow that to go on.