Black Friday pay?

By The Book

I work Sunday thru Thursday. We usually have wed-thu off. This year we are working on wed. How are we getting paid???
I would think you will get paid the holiday pay for Thursday; probably no holiday pay for Wednesday. When you had Wednesday and Thursday off how we're you paid?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Since Friday is a regular workday now, I'd say we get paid on Fri, or whatever your normal payday is.
Actually, I just pulled up my checking account...DD went in this morning which is a day early...so I would assume paper checks will be available tomorrow in my local at least.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Supplements are different for different areas. My supplement is time and a half plus holiday. Obviously others are double time (luck bastards) Best to check. If you're lucky enough to work with someone in the know here that also works in your building or district I'd be shocked. Your best resource is at the union hall though. Happy Thanksgiving!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
In the South we get 8 hours of Holiday pay and Double Time for all hours worked......and there are some not so bright guys who say they will be calling in!

I just started monday, and i've done 2 days of nothing really, just watching really. I for sure have a preload shift friday morning at 4:40am, and possibly driver helper later.

Do you think ill get paid any more as a temp help worker on friday? Everyone in my building today was talking about how they will be getting double pay plus like an extra 50% hours on their checks for working friday or something.

PT Car Washer

I just started monday, and i've done 2 days of nothing really, just watching really. I for sure have a preload shift friday morning at 4:40am, and possibly driver helper later.

Do you think ill get paid any more as a temp help worker on friday? Everyone in my building today was talking about how they will be getting double pay plus like an extra 50% hours on their checks for working friday or something.
Are you in the Union? If not then no.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"