Black Friday pay?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Me too...Friday at double time...Saturday time and a half. Should be a nice paycheck next week. ;)
I don't like the Black Friday give-away, but through 2018 it's "cha-ching"

There was a "tour" today for the midnight sort, I saw the group go by - perhaps 15 people. - then I saw one from the group stray away and exit the building. ;)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I don't like the Black Friday give-away, but through 2018 it's "cha-ching"

There was a "tour" today for the midnight sort, I saw the group go by - perhaps 15 people. - then I saw one from the group stray away and exit the building. ;)
They parade a tour or two a week down my belt. Fat, fat, old, old, fat and old....lol. Better they leave now than halfway tthrough their first shift! I'll take the extra cash while I can.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
They parade a tour or two a week down my belt. Fat, fat, old, old, fat and old....lol. Better they leave now than halfway tthrough their first shift! I'll take the extra cash while I can.
They don't take people down belts on tours, in any of the buildings I have preloaded in. Always at a distance. Of course they prance through this particular hubs small sort, every nook and cranny of the behemoth.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
They don't take people down belts on tours, in any of the buildings I have preloaded in. Always at a distance. Of course they prance through this particular hubs small sort, every nook and cranny of the behemoth.
It's so annoying...the whole belt has to stop loading so these people can walk by at a snail's pace....gawking at us like we're some alien life form in a glass case...lol

:nobrainzombis::nobrainzombis::nobrainzombis: