Black Lives Matter? Not to Planned Parenthood

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I've never met a Liberal that did not object to it ... I still perceive a strong hint of unspoken racism in eliminating "undesirable" members of the human race.
If you see nothing wrong with that then OK ... I'm sure you and @Baba gounj can have a nice discussion about it.
nS1WijF.gif

I really disliked the eugenics who put those bugs in the ear of Checkov in Star Trek 2

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I see nothing wrong with voluntary negative eugenics. If you're talking about forced or coercive that's a different thing altogether. Seems to me eugenics is a broad term, not well defined and open to interpretation.
It's Negative Eugenics dude! Quit screwing with me!
Positive Eugenics is OK with me but it limits diversity in the human race. Still got to make sure it does not become a government policy.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I see nothing wrong with voluntary negative eugenics. If you're talking about forced or coercive that's a different thing altogether. Seems to me eugenics is a broad term, not well defined and open to interpretation.
It's Negative Eugenics dude! Quit screwing with me!
Positive Eugenics is OK with me but it limits diversity in the human race. Still got to make sure it does not become a government policy.
You realize Hitler used positive eugenics too?

Yes, hence my admonition that, "Still got to make sure it does not become a government policy."
Practiced by individuals is a bit creepy but if it helps to eliminate birth defects and ailments it could be a positive result.

I keyed on your use of 'voluntary' to mean individuals practicing 'positive eugenics'.

I honestly place it in the same category as 'human cloning' ... just seems a bit creepy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes, hence my admonition that, "Still got to make sure it does not become a government policy."
Practiced by individuals is a bit creepy but if it helps to eliminate birth defects and ailments it could be a positive result.

I keyed on your use of 'voluntary' to mean individuals practicing 'positive eugenics'.

I honestly place it in the same category as 'human cloning' ... just seems a bit creepy.
Well it took a while but I'm glad you finally came around and agree with me that there's nothing wrong with negative Eugenics. This was fun.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Funny, I don't find it creepy but I did at one time.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm not talking about racism ... I was talking about negative eugenics.

I figured you would look it up but it appears not ... so one more reference to understand what 'negative eugenics' encompasses.
EUGENICS <--- this is a link
the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have
inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics)
What's wrong with negative Eugenics?
I've never met a Liberal that did not object to it ... I still perceive a strong hint of unspoken racism in eliminating "undesirable" members of the human race.
If you see nothing wrong with that then OK ... I'm sure you and @Baba gounj can have a nice discussion about it.
Sanger is on the outs with Planned Parenthood now after PP lying and obfuscating her beliefs on
Eugenics and especially Negative Eugenics for decades.
Now we know why 80% of PP are within walking distance of poor Black neighborhoods.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sanger is on the outs with Planned Parenthood now after PP lying and obfuscating her beliefs on
Eugenics and especially Negative Eugenics for decades.
Now we know why 80% of PP are within walking distance of poor Black neighborhoods.
Ya I have no problem with eugenics it's common sense. I do not support forced eugenics. We've been around this already on your other username. You feeling ok buddy?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Whoever gets elected will more than likely have to replace one or more supreme court justices. The lines have been drawn in the sand decades ago..I believe that Joe Biden is a practicing Catholic..You can not have both feet in with this issue without your integrity being questioned.

I would vote for a three legged dog if they were "Pro Life" and there is a lot of us out there that will never "Bow or kneel to Baal" over this....