Blizzard

IMG_2817.JPG
1-2 feet pounding the NE Tuesday. What are the odds some stations close?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Looks like an air disaster for sure at Brown. Doubt we'll actually close anything here though.

bacha29

Looks like an air disaster for sure at Brown. Doubt we'll actually close anything here though.
That is why in the rural parts of this map you simply have got to have some type of off road capability. But try to get that city minded company you understand that contrary to their long standing belief the whole world is NOT one great big city. So break out if you have them your Quigley's your deuce and a halfs your F250's with a cap on the back and go to work. If your managers object telling you to use company speced vehicles just tell them ...it's either this or you're coming along to get out and push .

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Yikes, I guess I won't be getting my ice cleats from a fellow member here... and I'm going to contact my rental company to see if I can get fresh rear tires on Monday before it hits.

the Hankook tires that came factory on my current rental are already down to the wear bars after only 12,000 miles on the brand new Ford t250 , but not quite to 2/32" yet. It's DOT compliant but these are really tires for the blacktop

bacha29

Yikes, I guess I won't be getting my ice cleats from a fellow member here... and I'm going to contact my rental company to see if I can get fresh rear tires on Monday before it hits.

the Hankook tires that came factory on my current rental are already down to the wear bars after only 12,000 miles on the brand new Ford t250 , but not quite to 2/32" yet. It's DOT compliant but these are really tires for the blacktop
With tires like that just remember one thing . You say stop it says "when'? You say turn it says, " does it matter which direction"? If those bald tires are responsible for you getting killed workman's comp might just go to your employer and say " you sent that kid out there with those bald tires, you got him killed and you expect us to pay a death claim'?

OrioN

i called in to have a LWOP on Tues, but no spare drivers from the peak/temp driver pool... i'm SOL!

after i DR #2 toilet and finish my brunch,

stay S.A.friend.E. y'all!

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
^ That is hilarious and SO true-to-life. People behave like every big snow storm is going to be Armageddon and they'll be stranded inside their homes til the 4th of July.

Purplepackage

i called in to have a LWOP on Tues, but no spare drivers from the peak/temp driver pool... i'm SOL!

after i DR #2 toilet and finish my brunch,

stay S.A.friend.E. y'all!

I highly doubt you'll run tomorrow.

I always like the "10am start tomorrow" message. Good thing I have sick days lol

OrioN

As of 1900, I was notified that all schools are closed for Tuesday, along with 3 neighboring States that surround me... yet, still no word from my subcontractor.WTF?!?

What is this "sick day" u speaketh of?

" I have anal glaucoma, boss. I can't see my as$ coming to work tomorrow "

Purplepackage

As of 1900, I was notified that all schools are closed for Tuesday, along with 3 neighboring States that surround me... yet, still no word from my subcontractor.WTF?!?

A sick day is that thing you take when you're sick of the companies bull:censored2:

bacha29

If that doesn't work them point out to him that you're beginning to display symptoms similar to the disease he has.......cranial rectalitis ......talking out his as$