Border Closed?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I know what Ted Cruz is (big pharma money) and his electoral college objection pandering isnt getting my vote.
Cruz is a lawyer and constitutional scholar. He worked as a clerk for the supreme court and was a part of Bush's team when the Democrats tried to steal that election.

His objection to certification of the 2020 electoral votes wasn't pandering. He really went out on a limb to stand up for his belief in the constitution, and he has gotten a lot of hate for it from rinos.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm literally going vote for vermin supreme in 2024. I can't get behind any Republican candidate except Josh Hawley or rand paul.

I know what Ted Cruz is (big pharma money) and his electoral college objection pandering isnt getting my vote.

I like Dan Crenshaw, don't know if he'd put his hat in the ring. I like that Hawley gave Zuckerberg, and big tech in general, the business. Once he got doxxed for saying he would challenge the electors, I feel he has a good sense of the threat we are facing from leftists.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Cruz is a lawyer and constitutional scholar. He worked as a clerk for the supreme court and was a part of Bush's team when the Democrats tried to steal that election.

His objection to certification of the 2020 electoral votes wasn't pandering. He really went out on a limb to stand up for his belief in the constitution, and he has gotten a lot of hate for it from rinos.

Maybe. I'm not voting for him.

I like Dan Crenshaw, don't know if he'd put his hat in the ring. I like that Hawley gave Zuckerberg, and big tech in general, the business. Once he got doxxed for saying he would challenge the electors, I feel he has a good sense of the threat we are facing from leftists.
E7E0EC1D-01D9-476C-A228-4E7739588986.jpeg

It will be fine

Can you really dox a US Senator? Did the public not know his name before the big bad doxing?

newfie

I don't do symbolic voting. Trump had to go and Biden was the only choice to achieve that end in the Presidential election. Voted for Gabbard in the Democratic primary.
putting the country in the hands of a corrupt mentally challenged pervert is the all costs because the other choice said mean things.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Are you guys gonna be ok?
All these broke illegals crossing the border, they’re coming to rape and murder our kids!!!
Actually, they’ll probably work some really crappy job for 5 dollars an hour
Noooooo I’m so so scared
All the crap going on around us, and you’re worried about these guys?
To quote a famous BC poster;
“Shrug”

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
“Illegals take jobs”
“Illegals vote when they shouldn’t”
“Illegals are breaking the law and that bothers me”
We have much bigger fish to fry