Border Closed?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How is flooding the country with people who can't read in their native tongue going to help ?
Their learning curve will take years before they could possible add to this country's GDP.

“Illegals take jobs”
“Illegals vote when they shouldn’t”
“Illegals are breaking the law and that bothers me”
We have much bigger fish to fry
I thought employers hired people for jobs. I didn’t know someone could just take one. Are they being stolen?

Poop Head

Judge me.
How is flooding the country with people who can't read in their native tongue going to help ?
Their learning curve will take years before they could possible add to this country's GDP.
They dont need to contribute anything positive to this nation. Just vote, and dont forget who took them to Disney land

vantexan

No I'm saying our government is allowing corporations to profit off of slave labor and the reselling of slave labor products to a population dumbed down with drugs and intentionally misinformed
Sold to us by the very corporations who are so "woke" in this country while making huge profits off slave labor in China.

refineryworker05

vantexan

The fake immigrant crisis. It is all culture war bs that republicans hope will scare white Americans into voting out democrats. I don't know man. I wish we could pass an immigration bill and seriously deal with this policy issue, but alas republicans want scary diseased and criminal brown people invading America as the story. It is just a repeat of a repeat of the same old story.
Better talk to those Democrat Congressmen who's districts are on the border. They're yelling louder than anyone about what's going on.

refineryworker05

Better talk to those Democrat Congressmen who's districts are on the border. They're yelling louder than anyone about what's going on.
Yeah fearmongering appeals work for Democratic candidates as well. It is why the republican party which has no positive policy agenda nationally is still likely to hold the majority of political power.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The fake immigrant crisis. It is all culture war bs that republicans hope will scare white Americans into voting out democrats. I don't know man. I wish we could pass an immigration bill and seriously deal with this policy issue, but alas republicans want scary diseased and criminal brown people invading America as the story. It is just a repeat of a repeat of the same old story.
Seek help

refineryworker05

More of your insane delusions about evil white racists around every corner.
Except white racist politics factually dominated American politics for nearly 80% of American history. You understand this? Right now, right now in 2021, if a neighborhood gets 10% or more black, property values decline because white Americans won't buy homes in those neighborhoods. I don't man, I wish white Americans didn't have the destructive political beliefs they clearly have, but look at the nihilistic republican party, they aren't even bothering to offer a policy agenda that's popular with voters. They are running on white nationalism lite, dangerous diseased brown immigrants, passing anti-voting laws, wild conspiracies about a stolen presidential election, and insane culture war bs about dr seuss, cancel culture, and hip hop music, and they are still likely to hold the majority of political power in America.

refineryworker05

We gotta be honest about what is going on in America. We all saw republicans turn a public health crisis which lowered the life expectancy of Americans as, government control, a culture war and some grand conspiracy cooked up by the Chinese government, the Democratic party, and Bill Gates. Like this is a common belief amongst Americans but especially republicans. Republicans believed the first non black president wasn't legit because he wasn't even born in America. Right now republicans believe the last presidential election was stolen from them. This is all dangerous delusional nonsense. It is an understanding of reality and our society that leads to violence.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Except white racist politics factually dominated American politics for nearly 80% of American history. You understand this? Right now, right now in 2021, if a neighborhood gets 10% or more black, property values decline because white Americans won't buy homes in those neighborhoods. I don't man, I wish white Americans didn't have the destructive political beliefs they clearly have, but look at the nihilistic republican party, they aren't even bothering to offer a policy agenda that's popular with voters. They are running on white nationalism lite, dangerous diseased brown immigrants, passing anti-voting laws, wild conspiracies about a stolen presidential election, and insane culture war bs about dr seuss, cancel culture, and hip hop music, and they are still likely to hold the majority of political power in America.
More of your insane delusions about evil white racists around every corner.

All you people have is fear mongering.