Brian D. Sicknick

bacha29

DC police officer Brian D. Sicknick died last night after being beaten to death by members of the socalled "law and order party" . Law enforcement is undertaking a massive manhunt to find the party or parties responsible.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
DC police officer Brian D. Sicknick died last night after being beaten to death by members of the socalled "law and order party" . Law enforcement is undertaking a massive manhunt to find the party or parties responsible.
So there's a manhunt for an unknown person but you already know his political affiliation. You're so silly lady.

over9five

Staff member
Why does it matter the exact location where the assault occurred as long as it occurred on capital grounds?
I didn't hear the whole story. I guess I assumed he was assaulted, THEN went back to his office where he died. I wondered why he'd go to his office if he needed a hospital.
So he was assaulted in his office?

PT Car Washer

I didn't hear the whole story. I guess I assumed he was assaulted, THEN went back to his office where he died. I wondered why he'd go to his office if he needed a hospital.
Maybe he did not realize how severe his injuries were. Or he needed help getting to the hospital.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
where in my post did I identify the guilty party or parties?
Try reading for comprehension lady:
So there's a manhunt for an unknown person but you already know his political affiliation. You're so silly lady.

So tell us, how do you know the political affiliation of the unknown person?

bacha29

The federal investigation should provide the answers in due time.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So there's a manhunt for an unknown person but you already know his political affiliation?

Box Ox

Federal murder investigation to be opened in Capitol Police officer's death

“Prosecutors in the US Attorney's office plan to open a federal murder investigation into the death of Brian D. Sicknick, a US Capitol Police officer who died Thursday night, a law enforcement official tells CNN.
Sicknick was injured Wednesday when a mob of President Donald Trump's supporters stormed the US Capitol. He died at approximately 9:30 p.m. ET Thursday "due to injuries sustained while on-duty," Capitol Police officials said in a statement.

The death is being investigated by the DC Metropolitan Police Department's homicide branch, the US Capitol Police and their federal partners.

Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries," the statement read.”

over9five

Staff member
Federal murder investigation to be opened in Capitol Police officer's death

Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries," the statement read.”
I do wonder what his injuries were. The report I saw this morning made it sound like he tussled with some protestors, then went to his office and had a heart attack.

oldngray

nowhere special
I do wonder what his injuries were. The report I saw this morning made it sound like he tussled with some protestors, then went to his office and had a heart attack.
I heard a stroke. Almost certainly caused by stress of the situation but might not be any one person to blame for his death.