Brian D. Sicknick

Box Ox

CHRISTIAN SYMBOLS? OHHHHH NOOOOOO!
4t8tcf.jpg

Box Ox

Show me on the doll where trump touched you
Trump incited insurrection against the United States: An attack on the Vice President and Congress during a joint session. I was pretty offended by that. And you think and believe exactly exactly as the Trumpees who did it do. You couldn't get enough of telling us about it before it actually happened. Might be time for a new username if the feds might be on to you.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Trumpees flying Thin Blue Line flags now looks as stupid as when they fly Confederate flags alongside American flags.
Just saying. If it was my job to go stop them...

I'd probably just say I'm gonna work at ups.

Those police are turncoats defending tyrannical politicians.

When the man was getting crushed though, if the police open fired I wouldn't feel bad. If they're signing up for a revolution then its war. This is why I say I am not a revolutionary.

You know who wasn't crushing a man? Ashli babbit.

vantexan

Trump incited insurrection against the United States: An attack on the Vice President and Congress during a joint session. I was pretty offended by that. And you think and believe exactly exactly as the Trumpees who did it do. You couldn't get enough of telling us about it before it actually happened. Might be time for a new username if the feds might be on to you.
You'd have a case if everyone who showed up stormed the capitol. Most did not. Of course being Trump supporters you probably think that they had no right to even be in Washington. Trump didn't tell those idiots to overrun the capitol building. And for the millionth time it's absolutely pathetic that the Left screams about this while letting the riots go on for months last summer.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
What do you want me to change my user name to, baby girl? I'm sorry that you stole an election and still aren't happy :(

What name can I use to ease your emotions?

vantexan

You know what happened and why. I understand that you can't admit it.
I know what I saw and what was widely reported. The Left is making like tens of thousands participated in invading the capitol building. Just a fraction of those who showed up attacked the capitol.

Box Ox

What do you want me to change my user name to, baby girl? I'm sorry that you stole an election and still aren't happy :(
I'm just concerned that the feds might catch you if you're as involved in this stuff as you make it sound here.
What name can I use to ease your emotions?
Probably something like "John Wilkes Booth". John also believed his own stupid actions would make him a hero to recently-defeated southerners and found out otherwise very quickly.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I know what I saw and what was widely reported. The Left is making like tens of thousands participated in invading the capitol building. Just a fraction of those who showed up attacked the capitol.
"Mostly peaceful"

There were a lot of :censored2:ing people there though. Like Total. That was cool to see