Brian D. Sicknick

El Correcto

god is dead
I do wonder what his injuries were. The report I saw this morning made it sound like he tussled with some protestors, then went to his office and had a heart attack.
I still want to know who attacked this man and I want them punished. If someone would do this to a police officer they would do it to anyone in the way of their wants.

oldngray

nowhere special
I do wonder what his injuries were. The report I saw this morning made it sound like he tussled with some protestors, then went to his office and had a heart attack.
"He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries," it said, adding that his death will be investigated.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
DC police officer Brian D. Sicknick died last night after being beaten to death by members of the socalled "law and order party" . Law enforcement is undertaking a massive manhunt to find the party or parties responsible.
A liar on every post ... do you even know how to post something true?

fishtm2001

The Capitol Police said at some point in the chaos — with the mob rampaging through the halls of Congress while lawmakers were forced to hide under their desks — he was struck with a fire extinguisher, according to two law enforcement officials.

Box Ox

The Capitol Police said at some point in the chaos — with the mob rampaging through the halls of Congress while lawmakers were forced to hide under their desks — he was struck with a fire extinguisher, according to two law enforcement officials.
Well, I guess it’s good he at least wasn’t struck with one of the Thin Blue Line flags some of those idiots were running around with.

“Many in the rabid mob who stormed the US Capitol yesterday came armed with a portable and potent weapon: a flag. There were large election banners, battle colors from the American Civil War, neo-Nazi flare, Christian symbols, and a smattering of national and state flags. Seen as a whole, they serve as a twisted ideological quilt for those who believe that the US election was stolen from incumbent president Donald Trump.”

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Well, I guess it’s good he at least wasn’t struck with one of the Thin Blue Line flags some of those idiots were running around with.

“Many in the rabid mob who stormed the US Capitol yesterday came armed with a portable and potent weapon: a flag. There were large election banners, battle colors from the American Civil War, neo-Nazi flare, Christian symbols, and a smattering of national and state flags. Seen as a whole, they serve as a twisted ideological quilt for those who believe that the US election was stolen from incumbent president Donald Trump.”

CHRISTIAN SYMBOLS? OHHHHH NOOOOOO!