Bribe for sig??

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
My center manager on day 1 of seeing I wasn't scanning barcodes of the latest and greatest info notice style. Told me to toss them immediately. If the picture isn't really old I doubt this is real. Could probably look up how old that bill is by the serial number.

b749744b5fae65647a718a1a2cc6da1dffc05c5eebc20e97c0d48638abca910a.jpg
There is also no bar code to scan said info notice from OP's picture.

wayfair

swollen member
My doorbell has been broken for at least 5 years
do you put a notice above it, or just tape it off?
Lot's of folk will just pull off the device leaving the 2 bare wires... (i know you want to connect them... lol)

I simply knock 10 times.... circle the 800 number and let them know they can pick it up if they aren't going to home for signature....

do you put a notice above it, or just tape it off?
Lot's of folk will just pull off the device leaving the 2 bare wires... (i know you want to connect them... lol)

I simply knock 10 times.... circle the 800 number and let them know they can pick it up if they aren't going to home for signature....
So true. Feel like I am performining an electrical school experiment.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I did a little Googling on the serial number on that $20 bill. It starts with the letter "M," which means it's from the 2013 U.S. Treasury printing of bills. So there's no way that bill could have existed in the time of that InfoNotice.

Whoops, forgot to link to info source: http://www.moneyfactory.gov/seriessntable.html
Really....was it really that important to google the money??? That's pretty funny!!

Luke Thighrocker

The infonotice is shopped. Saw the original on the UPS Teamsters FB on Tuesday and once again this morning on The Chive.

Infonotice didn't exist in the original.