Bringing Letter to FD in rain... storm door Locked

10 Pt

Lmao. You clowns leave the truck running, all doors open for everything to be stolen, parked facing the wrong way against the curb, pull nose first into 20 ft driveways, but you don't DR in the rain? Cool story bro
Plus, leave it directly in front of the door. Every time.

10 Pt

That's why our customers go to cheaper services like OnTrac. Why pay for a premium service if you aren't getting it?
Which is worse:
Left in rain or it going back through the preload sort?
Flip the coin.
I'd cut a Dr bag open length ways and tape several to the box to seal it if it's going to left. Customers will gripe for having to retrieve the thing from a neighbor, some don't like/know their neighbors and some neighbors don't want anything to do with holding someone else's TV/ computer/AC unit much less signing for the property...thus making them liable.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Says the guy who freaks if any of his drivers have more than 2 send agains. Cool story

Four on cars back told me to do that very thing. "leave it. I don't care. Don't bring it back"
When have I ever said anything remotely close to that. I would take a good send again over a bad DR any day. You're just going to end up going back and getting the tv again anyways. On top of us paying for it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Which is worse:
Left in rain or it going back through the preload sort?
Flip the coin.
I'd cut a Dr bag open length ways and tape several to the box to seal it if it's going to left. Customers will gripe for having to retrieve the thing from a neighbor, some don't like/know their neighbors and some neighbors don't want anything to do with holding someone else's TV/ computer/AC unit much less signing for the property...thus making them liable.
Send it back through preload.

Boxjockey82

I'm not Dr'ing a tv in the rain because guess who's going to have to pick it up when they send it back and guess who's going to have to deliver the new one lol

Boxjockey82

I do despise DR bags tho; especially when your building cheaps out and gets the thin ones that rip down the sides when you try to open them

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Lmao. You clowns leave the truck running, all doors open for everything to be stolen, parked facing the wrong way against the curb, pull nose first into 20 ft driveways, but you don't DR in the rain? Cool story bro

Like a few brownies here know that u can't lump me with the typical dumb truck driver of FedEx...

I bee a special purple promise koolaid mo fo,
62b05fb0ad597c19fc52a0df36abbf30.jpg

even though I don't get compensation for the extra customer service on my rural route, I will not DR anything that looks like an accordion box or one with footprints on them.

As HD drivers preload their own cargo into whatever vehicle their contractor gives them, some of us actually set some possible damaged boxes aside to reduce claims/ complaints.

Sounds broken, & says "fragile/glass" on it? Nope, I don't load it into my truck as your fellow brownies experienced that they'll be back to pickup that same box with a calltag later that week.

My terminal has 3 sizes of Weather bags: small, thin ones with the FedEx logo & 800# silk screen ed on them, medium ones that I double up for my yard work/ grass clippings at my tenants' places, and I carry half a dozen "body bags" crammed under the passenger seat of my cargo van for tv's and wayfair furniture or bed rolls...

Ran outta bags? In my area, and with area knowledge, I know the "triangle method" I read about here (upstate's I think) of indirect delivery to a trusted neighbor

Above10200

I've left 60 inch TVs outside in the pouring rain. I didn't tell you to own a house with no overhang. I didn't tell you to spend $4000.00 on a TV and then the day of delivery not be home. Not my problem. There is zero chance I'm taking that thing for a ride all day, bringing it back to the center. And then tripping all over it again the following day. Not my problem. My center manager would freak if I did that.
If I can fit the package in a DR bag, I'll use one every time. If I can't, oh well.
Leave a lot in 3 ft of snow no bag.

watdaflock?

I've left 60 inch TVs outside in the pouring rain. I didn't tell you to own a house with no overhang. I didn't tell you to spend $4000.00 on a TV and then the day of delivery not be home. Not my problem. There is zero chance I'm taking that thing for a ride all day, bringing it back to the center. And then tripping all over it again the following day. Not my problem. My center manager would freak if I did that.
If I can fit the package in a DR bag, I'll use one every time. If I can't, oh well.
Let me guess, you voted from Trump? Shocked how many UPS drivers have zero empathy.