Bringing Letter to FD in rain... storm door Locked

ManInBrown

That's why our customers go to cheaper services like OnTrac. Why pay for a premium service if you aren't getting it?
Lmao. So let me get this straight. You would want me to not DR that TV and take it for a ride all day, then deliver it the next day so as not to damage it. But you're OK with a dispatch that calls for 400 packages being jammed into an 8 cube where everything gets crushed in the process? You sups crack me up.

Over 70

Lmao. So let me get this straight. You would want me to not DR that TV and take it for a ride all day, then deliver it the next day so as not to damage it. But you're OK with a dispatch that calls for 400 packages being jammed into an 8 cube where everything gets crushed in the process? You sups crack me up.

Usually I agree with you but I disagree here. Do stuff by the book, collect overtime, not my problem.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Usually I agree with you but I disagree here. Do stuff by the book, collect overtime, not my problem.

One of the very first things an old timer told me (after telling me to slow the :censored2: down) was to treat each package as though the delivery was being made to one of my family members or a close friend. No way in hell I would purposely leave my son's new 60" flat screen by the front door in the pouring rain. (Yes, I know that I could give my PDS the tracking number and have the package held, but's that no the point that I am trying to make here.)