Brown Cafe Cruise Thread

over9five

Staff member
Let Over pick the date/time/place so he can't get out of going.

No way! You guys plan it, if I can get that week off, I'll go! Let ya know when we pick vacations next March!!!!

Maybe we ought to let Big Babooba and Over plan BC II. The can check in with Cachsux for the best beer ports on the cruise.

Big and I already have a cruise planned. Something about the Quahbin, and helping Bahstin with the watah shortage....

No way! You guys plan it, if I can get that week off, I'll go! Let ya know when we pick vacations next March!!!!

Big and I already have a cruise planned. Something about the Quahbin, and helping Bahstin with the watah shortage....
So what is your bidding position on this Sr list?

klein

Für Meno :)
Since Alaska has been mentioned a few times on this thread.

Experiencing the best of Alaska has never been a better value. You can enjoy 3 days at Denali before or after your cruise starting from just $299^.

Cruise only 7 Days $1,249 Balcony fare

Land & sea vacation10 days
Add 3 days at Denali from $299^ Total price $1,548
Price per day$179$155

klein

I vote for Klein to take over as the cruise coordinator. All in favor?

Gee, take it easy ! Not that they are going to Alaska anytime soon !!!! Just a little peak of what to expect on such a cruise .

And nope, don't want nothing to do with it. Since, I won't be going anyways.

Besides, all I have discounts for (up to 35% from internet price), is Norwegian, and Holland America. Princess less discount.
And even with 35% off, Norwegian still comes in at $749 (balcony) for a 7 day Carribbean Cruise - still more then Carnival.

Last edited:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Gee, take it easy ! Not that they are going to Alaska anytime soon !!!! Just a little peak of what to expect on such a cruise .

And nope, don't want nothing to do with it. Since, I won't be going anyways.
Riiiiiight! You post all of this smack for what purpose? You're obviously waaay better at this stuff than I could ever be. As a matter of fact, you're better at everything, than anyone else, oh, except you suck a following rules at UPS.:surprised:

Here, this one is on me.

mug.JPG

Hidden commentary, compliments of STUG!

klein

yummmmm!! Moose meat !!

I agree with you there. It's the best meat I ever had. You can't even describe how good a moose roast taste. Even makes a fantastic tasting gravy while cooking it.
Too bad, I don't know any hunters anymore. Used to get wild meats all the time.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I vote for Klein to take over as the cruise coordinator. All in favor?

I volunteer to do it and I will do a good job.

Just send me $800. each (cash only) to an address that I will send you. Don't worry that it is in Nigeria; there are better tax rates there which will result in shore trips for You!!!!

Trust me; I'm a BC person!!!:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very: