Brown Cafe Cruise Thread

helenofcalifornia

Tony, we missed that "elegant" dinner for your birthday party. I have been meaning to ask...you know the pic OI took of you with the towel on your head? Did you have red lipstick on? Just asking. Cuz if you did, that is a whole new definition of "elegant dress up night" while cruising.

Last edited:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Tony, we missed that "elegant" dinner for your birthday party. I have been meaning to ask...you know the pic OI took of you with the towel on your head? Did you have red lipstick on? Just asking. Cuz if you did, that is a whole new definition of "elegant dress up night" while cruising.

Thank you for noticing...just don't tell anyone! :lips:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I think fall 2011(like 1st week in November) is a good time-Do the xmas shopping while on the cruise.

So who is in for fall of 2011? I guess we need to zero in on what month we want to cruise before we can select an itinerary...

How about everyone giving their top picks (months or a season) an then we can narrow it down and discuss what cruise might work for everyone....Once we do that then we can see how many people we can get...

Whada say....:teethy:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I am going to have to pass on BC II but may be on board for BC III.

Weddings, even 1/2 of one, are not cheap.

Last time it was a washer/dryer...this time it's a wedding...next time, who knows.....Life's too short. You could go for under a $1000.00 total if you wanted to. A cruise can be very inexpensive!! Just save $3 a day until fall, 2011 and then you're covered...

Now which cabin would you like!:happy2:

helenofcalifornia

Count me in! This time I am bringing the same two daughters, a fiance', one son-in-law and two grandchildren. (Carnival???) I don't care where we go or when, I had a GREAT time on the last one. I must confess though, that by the time this one gets off the ground, I will probably have gone on another cruise in between now and then. Who knew cruises could be so much fun? So what is that, two cabins with balconies? Great idea Tony, get the ball rolling. Stug HAS to go with his family. Too much fun just meeting him for a couple of hours. Atta' boy Tony!!

I'll bring the red lipstick for the "elegant" dinner!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Last time it was a washer/dryer...this time it's a wedding...next time, who knows.....Life's too short. You could go for under a $1000.00 total if you wanted to. A cruise can be very inexpensive!! Just save $3 a day until fall, 2011 and then you're covered...

Now which cabin would you like!:happy2:

Suffice it to say that you and I are not in the same financial position at this time.

So who is in for fall of 2011? I guess we need to zero in on what month we want to cruise before we can select an itinerary...

How about everyone giving their top picks (months or a season) an then we can narrow it down and discuss what cruise might work for everyone....Once we do that then we can see how many people we can get...

Whada say....:teethy:
The fall??? hmmmm, isn't that pretty much hurricane season? just sayin. other than that little kink, fall is fine. Spring may be a little early for most. As I said before, pencil me in whenever.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
We like fall 2011, or spring 2012. Eastern Caribbean, Southern Caribbean, Alaska, Western Caribbean, who knows where...????????? If you plan for early November, Hurricane season is over, unless our trip has a port where a hurricane has hit, and I'll bet the cruise line will drop it from the trip. I was surfing the web the other day, and Carnival has an 8 day- with 4 days at sea, to the eastern caribbean.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The fall??? hmmmm, isn't that pretty much hurricane season? just sayin. other than that little kink, fall is fine. Spring may be a little early for most. As I said before, pencil me in whenever.

You could do the fall on the west coast. If you were over here I would be tempted to fly in for a couple of days just to visit.