Brown Cafe Cruise Thread

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
C'mon Dave. No more washer/dryer excuse. You go - I go.

Exactly...No more excuses, life is too short and something else is bound to break, need fixing, painting, blah, blah and blah!

Cruises are a good value unless of course you use your recommended travel site link....you will probably pay a lot more $$$$!!:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
StiglT20101111_low.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I am still going to Alaska for 2 weeks... Can't wait
Alaska is a great cruise. We saw pods of killer whales, groups of bald eagles catching salmon in a river, sea otters playing on small glaciers floating alongside the ship, lots of gigantic glaciers but my favorite was watching the bears in a river catching salmon and then watching them fight over them. It was like being in the middle of a national geographic special but you're in traveling in a big luxurious cruise ship. You and Mrs. OI will love it.

over9five

Staff member
Here's the one we're going on. I had mentioned it early in the thread.
It HAD a stop every day, but Dominica has been taken off. Now that day is a "Fun Day at Sea".
We just booked this, cruise prices are good right now. I've always booked a year in advance, so this is strange that it is only 4 weeks away.
Unfortunately, air prices are not so good and this cruise starts in San Juan. We booked that ourselves (not thru Carnival), and we paid extra for a non-stop.
We love the Caribbean, and have done several Western and Eastern cruises. We picked this because its Southern and have never been to 3 of the stops.

It HAD a stop every day, but Dominica has been taken off. Now that day is a "Fun Day at Sea".
We just booked this, cruise prices are good right now. I've always booked a year in advance, so this is strange that it is only 4 weeks away.
Unfortunately, air prices are not so good and this cruise starts in San Juan. We booked that ourselves (not thru Carnival), and we paid extra for a non-stop.
We love the Caribbean, and have done several Western and Eastern cruises. We picked this because its Southern and have never been to 3 of the stops.
WOW, what a great line up even without Dominica, y'all will have a wonderful time. We do expect pictures of course. I wish the wife and I could join, but it's too soon for her to arrange the time off. The prices are pretty good too. Please tell me you booked a balcony cabin so my envy can be complete.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How are you paying for a cruise and a wedding?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Those are real nice prices for a 7 day, like trplnkl said I hope you got a balcony.

His name is "over9five"....

over9five

Staff member
WOW, what a great line up even without Dominica, y'all will have a wonderful time. We do expect pictures of course. I wish the wife and I could join, but it's too soon for her to arrange the time off. The prices are pretty good too. Please tell me you booked a balcony cabin so my envy can be complete.
Without a doubt, got the balcony.

Seem to have lots of money right now. Why wait? I could be dead next year.