Brown Package Trucks - Clean or Dirty?

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I just can't understand the Companies reasoning for filth package cars! UPS can spend millions of dollars in advertising all over the world and NEVER get the same bang for their buck as then can get with CLEAN package cars delivering in every community right in the customers faces. Almost everyone,every day sees a UPS truck sometime during the day. How many commercials,race track sponsorships,derby horses and such has UPS blown money on. PULL YOUR HEAD OUT CORPORATE UPS!

HEAR,HEAR!!!!! Truer words never spoken.

rp3

Start work at 5:30 unload 6 Package cars and still have to wash outside and clean inside. And the next day have to hear about not doing a good enough job they wonder why I cant wash 6 cars a night. But make sure your not going over your hours but make sure cars are clean. Poor me

FilingBluesFL

This one's not assigned to my building, it just gets parked there when it being used for some kind of local promotion. It was used at some school yesterday. My Center delivers the Atlanta Motor Speedway, so it always shows up on raceweek for NASCAR. A few years ago, they wanted me to drive it around the track and deliver the trophy before a race, but I turned it down. I'm not a NASCAR fan and I didn't want to deal with the traffic.

NASCAR fan or not, that would be a badass bullet point on your resume!!!

Ours are dirty.

When we get digged on what socks and footwear we're wearing, our counter is always "What is more visible to the public, our socks/shoes, or the fact that every truck in this center looks like it was used in a rock quarry?"

Amazingly enough, they're always sparkling when "Guests" are visiting... odd...

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
NASCAR fan or not, that would be a badass bullet point on your resume!!!

Ours are dirty.

When we get digged on what socks and footwear we're wearing, our counter is always "What is more visible to the public, our socks/shoes, or the fact that every truck in this center looks like it was used in a rock quarry?"

Amazingly enough, they're always sparkling when "Guests" are visiting... odd...

we recently had a pretty high up management guy make his way through our hub. That day not only was EVERY single truck nice and clean and dripping wet due to the very rare cleaning, the belt and preload ran slower than I have ever seen.....except for in that very misleading "training" video