By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Who thinks he is going to get the most majors, now. Not many. Don't know if that scandal was the tipping point, but sure hasn't been the same since.
Haven't routed for this guy in a long time. Even before he crashed his car in his driveway or whatever. He's been acting like a bitch for quite some time now, throwing clubs, being childish. Can't handle adversity. John Daly, he can handle rough times, Tiger he's a bratty bitch.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Haven't routed for this guy in a long time. Even before he crashed his car in his driveway or whatever. He's been acting like a bitch for quite some time now, throwing clubs, being childish. Can't handle adversity. John Daly, he can handle rough times, Tiger he's a bratty bitch.

All he needs is an IHOP waitress and he'll be right back on track

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No Tigger
IHOP applebees chilis
It doesn't matter he was playing his best golf while banging waitresses that worked at crappy chain restaurants
That would work for most of us wouldn't it? I'd probably shoot an 82 every Saturday if I could bang a waitress on my way to or from the course.

MAKAVELI

You mean like this?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
IMG_0660.JPG
Playing in the pool with the boy