By Invitation Only

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
@BSWALKS
We had Fried dough , German pier fries and steamed dogs at Bill's at
OOB tonite , I'm still licking the cinnamon @ powered sugah and butter off my fingers and shirt !!
The pier was freezing tonite , about 50 degrees

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
View attachment 136263 View attachment 136264

Plenty of cheese. One has mozzarella Gorgonzola and tomatoes. The other has pears, arugula, Gorgonzola and salami.
Our pizza
pizza.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
If you want to try your own dough, another member here gave me a good recipe.
That one was a paleo dough mix I buy on amazon. No wheat. It's easy and I pretend it's healthier, probably not really healthier tho. I'm always ready to try something new though so feel free to share.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Did it taste as good as cardboard?
Really crispy crust, good texture. Not a lot of flavor from it though even though I threw in thyme and garlic. The massive avalanche of marinated mozzarella, artichoke hearts, and sundried tomatoes distracts us from the lack of crust flavor. No meat on this one since Tony just rubbed dry brine onto pork ribs. They're in the fridge ready to put on the smoker tomorrow.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Really crispy crust, good texture. Not a lot of flavor from it though even though I threw in thyme and garlic. The massive avalanche of marinated mozzarella, artichoke hearts, and sundried tomatoes distracts us from the lack of crust flavor. No meat on this one since Tony just rubbed dry brine onto pork ribs. They're in the fridge ready to put on the smoker tomorrow.

Three racks of St.Louis ribs today, along with leftover pulled pork (it freezes wonderfully) from Mothers' Day.

I'm done eating for a while.