By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I agree. The way I look at it is that everyone has all these devices turned on, how hard could it be for them all to be synced one day? I don’t even have the locator turned on on my phone or iPad. Call me paranoid, but I’ll also wear the tin foil hat on this.
aluminum-foil-hat.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Me too. I also disabled hey Siri on all my Apple devices. Already want face recognition and fingerprint ID to open them. They know where you are and what your doing all the time. I’ll wear the tin foil, on this one.
(Siri at Trip's house)"I can tell from you voice that the dog had an accident again, shall I order more carpet cleaner "?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I have one thing and one thing only to say.

Coors Light is America. Eagles soar and panties drop every time a coors light is opened. An angel gets their wings at the sound of a coors light top popping. George Washington gives Britain another stone cold stunner after every sip of cold goodness known as coors light.

If you don’t like coors light, you’re a member of ISIS.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Coors Light is America. Eagles soar and panties drop every time a coors light is opened. An angel gets their wings at the sound of a coors light top popping. George Washington gives Britain another stone cold stunner after every sip of cold goodness known as coors light.

Asalammalickmeballs

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Miller disagrees.

IMG_7019.PNG
IMG_7020.JPG