By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Not that I know of but I'm not up on what the crop farmers do either
Farmers here use it mostly to fertilize hay, pasture, forest and grain crops. Not allowed for vegetable crops. Lots of tests are done beforehand. They’ve been using it for decades. Supposedly safer than commercial fertiliera. Problem now is they’re building fancy new houses next to the farms and the people are raising a ruckus. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
Do farmers out where you live use biosolids/sewage sludge to fertilize?

Farmers here use it mostly to fertilize hay, pasture, forest and grain crops. Not allowed for vegetable crops. Lots of tests are done beforehand. They’ve been using it for decades. Supposedly safer than commercial fertiliera. Problem now is they’re building fancy new houses next to the farms and the people are raising a ruckus. Lol.
Anytime they build new houses next to farms they complain.

Who was there first?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They cook it but heavy metals and price could prevent.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Do farmers out where you live use biosolids/sewage sludge to fertilize?

I delivered to a corporate hog farm

They would pump the lagoon’s into these big tanks they pulled behind a tractor and spray it on the fields where they planted corn and soybeans

Never smelled anything so disgusting in my life it would bring tears to your eyes

oldngray

nowhere special
I delivered to a corporate hog farm

They would pump the lagoon’s into these big tanks they pulled behind a tractor and spray it on the fields where they planted corn and soybeans

Never smelled anything so disgusting in my life it would bring tears to your eyes

Hogs are such an acrid stench. Nothing else like it.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Maybe they'd rather starve.
361B8866-2C9F-45B6-A790-9E252940F196.jpeg