By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I delivered to a corporate hog farm

They would pump the lagoon’s into these big tanks they pulled behind a tractor and spray it on the fields where they planted corn and soybeans

Never smelled anything so disgusting in my life it would bring tears to your eyes
No way it smelled worse than a room full of Jayhawks.

Brownslave688

Always compared Odom to Anderson and he about had a :censored2: meltdown.
I think the risk/reward ratio was better with Odom. If he succeeds mizzou is set for 25 years.

And Anderson's team never had a chance to even compete. You could have had coach K coach the same players and they'd still suck.

If you replace Odom with saban this year mizzou is 5-1 probably ranked top 10 and favorites to win the east at this point.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I think the risk/reward ratio was better with Odom. If he succeeds mizzou is set for 25 years.

And Anderson's team never had a chance to even compete. You could have had coach K coach the same players and they'd still suck.

If you replace Odom with saban this year mizzou is 5-1 probably ranked top 10 and favorites to win the east at this point.

I think next year will be more telling of Odom. Getting GP’s guys out of here and seeing what this :censored2: can do. I’m done with him. Moe just sucks his dong like it’s made of gold. I don’t see it. Look what Mullen is doing st Florida. Look at what Herman is doing st Texas. You can’t tell me Missouri is “on pace”. :censored2: that. That’s bull:censored2: coach talk that he feeds the media and the TJ Moe morons of the world just eat it up.

We will see. I can honestly see them losing Saturday.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

“Don’t look what I’m doing right now. No matter how bad and ugly it might be. But someday we will get it”. That’s what I get from him. :censored2: that. Get it right now. This was Missouri’s time to really make hay in the east and get momentum in recruiting. But maybe I’m being over critical.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
D49A058D-3064-4AF4-94F9-C1BD0C8BC69E.jpeg

This is so true! I remember thinking wheat bread was for rich people. Lol. How many of y’all can identify with this?

Brownslave688

I think next year will be more telling of Odom. Getting GP’s guys out of here and seeing what this :censored2: can do. I’m done with him. Moe just sucks his dong like it’s made of gold. I don’t see it. Look what Mullen is doing st Florida. Look at what Herman is doing st Texas. You can’t tell me Missouri is “on pace”. :censored2: that. That’s bull:censored2: coach talk that he feeds the media and the TJ Moe morons of the world just eat it up.

We will see. I can honestly see them losing Saturday.
And those guys took over dumpster fires. Odom was kept to keep continuity for a staff that had success.

He proceeded to dump everyone on the staff and take a defense that was top 10 in total defense and top 20 in scoring defense in 2015 and then he took over in 2016 and the defense was 118 out of 128.

Brownslave688

“Don’t look what I’m doing right now. No matter how bad and ugly it might be. But someday we will get it”. That’s what I get from him. :censored2: that. Get it right now. This was Missouri’s time to really make hay in the east and get momentum in recruiting. But maybe I’m being over critical.
You also almost always get an uptick in recruiting the first couple years a coach takes over. We have not.

oldngray

nowhere special
Bring the :censored2:ing block M black helmets with the gold and white pinstripe down the middle. Wtf is this white bull:censored2: with chrome and all this. Like I called into TJ BLOW’s show and said “less stupid uniforms, more winning”
I really hate the fancy chromed helmets. Teams that wear them care more about how they look than playing football.