By Invitation Only

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
18CD1711-B204-416A-91E9-08AE98F4CCDA.jpeg

Rum Chata and coffee

So damn good

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Have you guys ever delivered single coconuts with the outer shell still on? The shipper would write the address in marker on the shell. We used to get those now and then years ago coming from Hawaii. Why was I dreaming this morning that I was delivering a few grapefruits like that. Only problem was, they didn’t have anything written on them. One recipient signed for one the other looked at me like I was crazy and refused it. lol. Can’t wait til vacation.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Have you guys ever delivered single coconuts with the outer shell still on? The shipper would write the address in marker on the shell. We used to get those now and then years ago coming from Hawaii. Why was I dreaming this morning that I was delivering a few grapefruits like that. Only problem was, they didn’t have anything written on them. One recipient signed for one the other looked at me like I was crazy and refused it. lol. Can’t wait til vacation.
I’m gonna send you a banana with my digits on it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Drugs R bad

upschuck

I like a nice pair of coconuts.