By Invitation Only

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Maybe he was in his UPS truck. I pulled many people out of stuck situations with my UPS truck. When you see someone out in the sticks stuck you don't just drive by. It could be some ones kid or wife and they could be freezing to death. I also was pulled out myself plenty of times by good Samaritans.
It was last week or should I say like the first week in December whenever everyone got that nasty storm and bitter cold. I was in my POV and not the POS truck so I had the ability to at least stop and try to help. I too have been tugged out many a time living here in Donkeyville, Wyoming.

scooby0048

I like peanut clusters, but I must say the first thought that came to my brain is 'indecision was here"!!
I'm thinking that if @Indecisi0n were responsible for these....eh...."chocolate clusters" they might not have been so tightly arranged but perhaps they would have been more of a loose dripping of "chocolate clusters"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'd like to be nice and personable. It's everyone else that prevents me from doing that. How does one get a compliment AND a complaint called in on the same call? Last week for example, we had some snow which led to slick roads and icy spots.

I was heading home and some jerkoff in a little 1.1 liter sissy Jeep Renegade decided to pass me on the highway b/c I was only doing 70 and not 90. Sissy Jeep guy hit a nasty patch a ways up from me and I just saw his headlights going in circles. I came up on him and he was ok, but about 40ft off the right side of the road. Dont ask me why, but I carry like 45ft of heavy ass tow straps and 25ft of logger chain. Hooked the chains and straps to sissy jeep and somehow my Tahoe was able to get sissy jeep unstuck and back on road.

Monday they told me the sissy Jeep guy complained that I was rude the whole time, but wanted to know if he could send me a gift card there, and if they would give it to me to thank me for getting his little lime green fake Jeep unstuck and stopping in the first place.

I thought alot about that night and didn't think what I said was rude, just factual and maybe...a little smartass but definitely NOT rude. The three things I said that were in direct contrast to anything helpful were:
I roll up and ask if he's alright then said, "Guess passing me didn't get you there any faster." *factual* Told him I have ropes and we can try to get out.

As we were preparing to tug out He said, "thanks for stopping. I didn't realize it was that bad." I responded, "Well, my wife's not home and there is no dinner so I didn't have anything else to do on a Wednesday night at 10 other than get you unstuck." *factual*

And last, after we were hooked up and ready I asked him, "does that wannabe Jeep have 4 wheel drive?" *maybe a little smartass* Everything else was just casual conversation and technical things like where the chains go and Sht like that. Rude really?
If I was a woman that had had kids I would have just pissed myself laughing so hard.

scooby0048

If I was a woman that had had kids I would have just :censored2: myself laughing so hard.
First of all, dont get me wrong. The funky lime green color is kinda cool but WTF kind of self respecting man actually goes out and buys a sissy jeep that color then cries when someone helps them get back on the road. I was far from rude...just saying.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
]
5c165c1a78368881255285.gif
@BakerMayfield2018 is The MAN!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Maybe he was in his UPS truck. I pulled many people out of stuck situations with my UPS truck. When you see someone out in the sticks stuck you don't just drive by. It could be some ones kid or wife and they could be freezing to death. I also was pulled out myself plenty of times by good Samaritans.
Woah, they will fire you now.

rod

Retired 22 years
It was last week or should I say like the first week in December whenever everyone got that nasty storm and bitter cold. I was in my POV and not the POS truck so I had the ability to at least stop and try to help. I too have been tugged out many a time living here in Donkeyville, Wyoming.[/QUOTE]

That must be similar to Frostbite Falls, Mn.

rod

Retired 22 years
Woah, they will fire you now.

Years ago we had a driver come upon a bad accident out in the middle of nowhere. This was before cell phones. He made a judgment call and took one lady who was bleeding bad and her husband to the hospital 20 miles away. The company was going to fire him until he said go ahead and he would go to every news station he could and give them the story of how UPS would rather let a person die than help them. They backed off.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I'd like to be nice and personable. It's everyone else that prevents me from doing that. How does one get a compliment AND a complaint called in on the same call? Last week for example, we had some snow which led to slick roads and icy spots.

I was heading home and some jerkoff in a little 1.1 liter sissy Jeep Renegade decided to pass me on the highway b/c I was only doing 70 and not 90. Sissy Jeep guy hit a nasty patch a ways up from me and I just saw his headlights going in circles. I came up on him and he was ok, but about 40ft off the right side of the road. Dont ask me why, but I carry like 45ft of heavy ass tow straps and 25ft of logger chain. Hooked the chains and straps to sissy jeep and somehow my Tahoe was able to get sissy jeep unstuck and back on road.

Monday they told me the sissy Jeep guy complained that I was rude the whole time, but wanted to know if he could send me a gift card there, and if they would give it to me to thank me for getting his little lime green fake Jeep unstuck and stopping in the first place.

I thought alot about that night and didn't think what I said was rude, just factual and maybe...a little smartass but definitely NOT rude. The three things I said that were in direct contrast to anything helpful were:
I roll up and ask if he's alright then said, "Guess passing me didn't get you there any faster." *factual* Told him I have ropes and we can try to get out.

As we were preparing to tug out He said, "thanks for stopping. I didn't realize it was that bad." I responded, "Well, my wife's not home and there is no dinner so I didn't have anything else to do on a Wednesday night at 10 other than get you unstuck." *factual*

And last, after we were hooked up and ready I asked him, "does that wannabe Jeep have 4 wheel drive?" *maybe a little smartass* Everything else was just casual conversation and technical things like where the chains go and Sht like that. Rude really?

Don't worry. Just about 99% of anything with the "JEEP" logo anymore is nothing more than a Dodge wannabe.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Years ago we had a driver come upon a bad accident out in the middle of nowhere. This was before cell phones. He made a judgment call and took one lady who was bleeding bad and her husband to the hospital 20 miles away. The company was going to fire him until he said go ahead and he would go to every news station he could and give them the story of how UPS would rather let a person die than help them. They backed off.
Good for him for doing the right thing. Could you imagine how it would haunt him for the rest of his life if he had just left them there? And good for him for standing his ground with UPS. Hopefully, he had a long career afterwards.

rod

Retired 22 years
Good for him for doing the right thing. Could you imagine how it would haunt him for the rest of his life if he had just left them there? And good for him for standing his ground with UPS. Hopefully, he had a long career afterwards.

He was the first person to retire out of our center. 31 years. His claim to fame this year was he's been retired longer than he worked. That's one of my goals also.