By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Computer Attack Knocks Weather Channel Off the Air

Strange goings on yesterday. Weather Channel hit by ransomeware. Also, radio station I was listening to went quiet for about 20 seconds. When they came back they said their power went out. Then people started calling saying weird things happened to them at the same time such as, one guy’s car losing all power. Other people saying their electricity went off and on. . Weird.

Indecisi0n

Used motor oil has value too, yet the shops charge a "disposal fee"! What a ripoff.
I change my own motor oil and they use to attempt to charge me to take my old oil to a shop so they could dispose of it. I never paid if you get my drift. Now its a state law that shops have to take it from you at no charge which is a smart move.

rod

Retired 22 years
Used motor oil has value too, yet the shops charge a "disposal fee"! What a ripoff.
We have free disposal sites all over the place. In fact I believe it’s a law in Mn. if you sell so many gallons of oil a year you must offer free disposal.

oldngray

nowhere special
We have free disposal sites all over the place. In fact I believe it’s a law in Mn. if you sell so many gallons of oil a year you must offer free disposal.
Here they will charge you to haul it away but periodically they will have days when you can drop it off for free

oldngray

nowhere special
In Mn. you can get a slap on the wrist if you murder someone but would probably go to the electric chair if you were caught dumping oil down a storm drain.

There is a storm drain at the end of my driveway. Of course nothing "accidentally" ever got spilled there.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well I’d say we are potty trained. Zero accidents this week. Well unless you count the one where she just went and peed by herself at the farm but didn’t get her pants out of the way so she just peed on them. Lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Damaged my property and killed animals. : UPS
Nice job. This has you written all over it
39394568_1886292374742231_5892524460996558848_n.jpg