By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Well I’d say we are potty trained. Zero accidents this week. Well unless you count the one where she just went and peed by herself at the farm but didn’t get her pants out of the way so she just peed on them. Lol
1_8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA.jpeg.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No. We really have not done any tricks or anything. She was just ready.

Part of the nice thing about waiting later is she’s able to pull down her own pants and go.

She also must have her mother bladder. She can hold it in for awhile
You might want to keep a spare pair of pants and a diaper around for awhile when you go places. They have accidents now and then. Especially after the baby comes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You might want to keep a spare pair of pants and a diaper around for awhile when you go places. They have accidents now and then. Especially after the baby comes.
Oh yeah we def still take spares with. Her last accident was last sat night. Which we kind of expected. We went to the open gym at a local gymnastics place and it’s an hour of play with other kids.

She just forgot all about peeing I guess. Lol

upschuck

Oh yeah we def still take spares with. Her last accident was last sat night. Which we kind of expected. We went to the open gym at a local gymnastics place and it’s an hour of play with other kids.

She just forgot all about peeing I guess. Lol
That would make two then, if you count the farm, and the gymnastics place.