By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

Or a fence charger calibrated for horses.

I've seen this dog chew through chicken wire and move a log to get to that damn hole. If you look at the picture you can see another large tree log on the other side.

I don't know why but I think he'd find away through a electric fence. I'm more worried about my :censored2: getting shocked by it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
7ADFE71D-7D44-41A9-9BC5-597BBD841488.jpeg

Good morning. Happy Friday!!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

No, she found what she wanted online at a local dealer, went through the internet salesperson, and pretty much had the deal finished before we even went to look at it (it was still in transit when she found it).

I just had to spend an hour listening to a salesman telling me about a vehicle I knew more about than he did.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No, she found what she wanted online at a local dealer, went through the internet salesperson, and pretty much had the deal finished before we even went to look at it (it was still in transit when she found it).

I just had to spend an hour listening to a salesman telling me about a vehicle I knew more about than he did.
Some so-called internet sales are total bs. The last time I was car shopping most of the dealerships quoted MSRP. What a crock.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Some so-called internet sales are total bs. The last time I was car shopping most of the dealerships quoted MSRP. What a crock.

They quoted and stood by a little above true invoice. This is the fourth car we bought from this dealer, so,,,,,,,,