By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

It is. But I see how it can happen before first hand. If your an adult parent and are gonna scream something derogatory at my little kid you better believe it’s gonna escalate. Quickly...

I agree. There is no reason for it. Cheer, don't cheer and encourage your kid. Only things you need to be doing in the stands.

Too many morons think it's a MLB game or NFL game and they can heckle the players.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3162_96.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
It's sad how often this happens. To many parents take a kids game way too seriously.

When my younger son was playing LLB, I was occasionally asked to help out coaching third base. There was an autistic kid on the team, and he was usually out in right field.

It was all I could do not to go after the parents (both teams) screaming to take him out of the game.

LL parents are the worst.

542thruNthru

Actually that’s a prime time to teach your kids to let others make a fool of themselves and not stoop to their level.
When my younger son was playing LLB, I was occasionally asked to help out coaching third base. There was an autistic kid on the team, and he was usually out in right field.

It was all I could do not to go after the parents (both teams) screaming to take him out of the game.

LL parents are the worst.

The other parents that are horrible are the ones that yell and scream at the coaches. Its friend'ing LLB. Why are you acting like your kids team is in the world series!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The other parents that are horrible are the ones that yell and scream at the coaches. Its friend'ing LLB. Why are you acting like your kids team is in the world series!

Thing is, all the kids on the team liked their teammate, and got just as mad about him getting jeered.

They all were a true team.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
My daughter was 15 teaching dance at her school , girls were 7, one girl had MS and learning disabilities, other mothers bitched that a 7 yr old brought the line down , well my princess got up in one moms face and set her straight , the girls mom called my wife ecstatic that a 15 yr old girl went after the repulsive mother , she has now sent my daughter a Christmas gift now going on 10 years !