By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The other parents that are horrible are the ones that yell and scream at the coaches. Its friend'ing LLB. Why are you acting like your kids team is in the world series!
I do not agree with yelling at the coaches but so many have no clue what they’re doing either. They’re just moms and dads that have time or in bigger towns the pull to be coach.

I cringe at so many things I hear coaches say.

Good friend of mine has coached his daughters softball team 2 years in a row. His dad is in the college baseball hall of fame for his success as a coach. Long story short he knows his stuff and is really patient with kids. Great coach.

He was told he wasn’t needed this year. Come to find out someone that’s friends with the league president decided they wanted to coach.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I do not agree with yelling at the coaches but so many have no clue what they’re doing either. They’re just moms and dads that have time or in bigger towns the pull to be coach.

Good friend of mine has coached his daughters softball team 2 years in a row. His dad is in the college baseball hall of fame for his success as a coach. Long story short he knows his stuff and is really patient with kids. Great coach.

He was told he wasn’t needed this year. Come to find out someone that’s friends with the league president decided they wanted to coach.
LL BB. Is very political, I coached a team in LL in mid 80’s , a kid told me to friend off , made him run laps , the board fired me

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

The politics of it all make me sick. My wife and I stay out of it, but they try to drag us in. We refuse. It is very obvious at times. It is what it is. We both work full time jobs and don t have time for that petty bs.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The politics of it all make me sick. My wife and I stay out of it, but they try to drag us in. We refuse. It is very obvious at times. It is what it is. We both work full time jobs and don t have time for that petty bs.
My dream if I didn’t have to work would be for me and the guy I was talking about to start an instructional league.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My dream if I didn’t have to work would be for me and the guy I was talking about to start an instructional league.
It hits $400 sell it all. Start the league.
C5E74F10-94E4-4031-BC0C-72B37A0DF07A.png