By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Plus players of old didn't have the money to train year round, personal coaches, nutritionists, etc. Those guys got jobs in the off season.
But the pitchers would have had that training too. All you can really look at is how players did against their own competition. In that aspect we should appreciate Trout because we are watching an all time great dominating on the same level that the Mick dominated his competition.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
But the pitchers would have had that training too. All you can really look at is how players did against their own competition. In that aspect we should appreciate Trout because we are watching an all time great dominating on the same level that the Mick dominated his competition.
This is the outlook. Compared to what players are doing now, he is unreal, just like Mantle was unreal against his competition. Great outlook. It’s impossible to compare eras. Football it’s even worse, look at Joe Namath or Joe Montana statistics, it looks like they sucked.

Brownslave688

This is the outlook. Compared to what players are doing now, he is unreal, just like Mantle was unreal against his competition. Great outlook. It’s impossible to compare eras. Football it’s even worse, look at Joe Namath or Joe Montana statistics, it looks like they sucked.
I feel people often overlook greatness while it’s happening. Just appreciate it. Like everyone wanted to know who was the next Jordan while he was still dominating. The next Lebron and so on.

Every year we hear player X is over taking Trout as the best in the game. Yet that player drops off the next year and Trout just keeps being Trout. He’s 27 years old. Historically speaking these next 4-5 years will be his prime barring injuries. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

It’s why I try to appreciate every max scherzer start. He’s 34 years old. His domination is likely quickly coming to an end at that age.

Brownslave688

Housing market is insane right now. You put your house up for sale right now in my neighborhood it sells in 1 day with multiple offers above asking.
My brother went through that in Nashville 2 years ago looking for a house. They were putting in offers 30k above asking and not getting the house.

We are saving up our money now to buy rental property down there next recession.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My brother went through that in Nashville 2 years ago looking for a house. They were putting in offers 30k above asking and not getting the house.

We are saving up our money now to buy rental property down there next recession.
Get it right downtown with a rooftop patio

They are always booked. I looked into them several times. U buy one let me know.

MyTripisCut

I feel people often overlook greatness while it’s happening. Just appreciate it. Like everyone wanted to know who was the next Jordan while he was still dominating. The next Lebron and so on.

Every year we hear player X is over taking Trout as the best in the game. Yet that player drops off the next year and Trout just keeps being Trout. He’s 27 years old. Historically speaking these next 4-5 years will be his prime barring injuries. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

It’s why I try to appreciate every max scherzer start. He’s 34 years old. His domination is likely quickly coming to an end at that age.
MLB's relief-heavy pitching model is broken — Sports Illustrated

Interesting article.

MyTripisCut

Also, it seems like a lot of dominant pitchers are late bloomers.