By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Well I mean why are guy relievers? Because they aren’t good enough to get guys out enough to be starters.

Common sense would say the more you use them the more runs they’ll give up because that’s why they aren’t starters.
A lot of those guys can throw heat for a couple of innings but would struggle as a starter.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
A lot of those guys can throw heat for a couple of innings but would struggle as a starter.
It’s not that as much as they don’t have a wide array of pitches to get guys out multiple times.

So as you have them throw more innings and guys see them more and more. They fail.

I mean there’s a sweet spot and it’s probably the starter going 7 innings if possible.

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s not that as much as they don’t have a wide array of pitches to get guys out multiple times.

So as you have them throw more innings and guys see them more and more. They fail.

I mean there’s a sweet spot and it’s probably the starter going 7 innings if possible.
Not many starters are good for 7 innings now.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not many starters are good for 7 innings now.
They can be. They aren’t even given the chance to be is the problem. Guys aren’t given the chance to pitch and learn to get guys out.

Read the article. The average starting pitcher pitch count is 88 pitches now. A starter in MLB should have no trouble going 110.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Housing market is insane right now. You put your house up for sale right now in my neighborhood it sells in 1 day with multiple offers above asking.
Not here. We just had 2 neighbors sell......2 weeks on the first and one month on the other. Both came down a few bucks but prices were over a million.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
That's because everyone wants to live in Cleveland.........California? Not so much. Right @BakerMayfield2018 ?
giphy (45).gif

Why are you sucking up to @BakerMayfield2018 ?