By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
View attachment 268565

OMG I just had the best massage ever!
15 minutes later...
smoking,alone,bed,smoke,woman,smoking,sexy-886123894477bcf62f8f4ed2ee2d7c9a_h_large.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Some quotes from the comments section.

And in other news...
"UPS would have thrown thrown the package from the street and never seen the pillows."

"I like delivery drivers who aren't unionized."

Our heros...
"FedEx also support the 2nd Amendment. This is just another reason why I have been requesting everything I order is shipped via FedEx."

"Our fed ex driver hides our liquor shipments if we aren’t home even though they technically aren’t suppose to leave them"

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

And in other news...
"UPS would have thrown thrown the package from the street and never seen the pillows."

Our heros...
"FedEx also support the 2nd Amendment. This is just another reason why I have been requesting everything I order is shipped via FedEx."

"Our fed ex driver hides our liquor shipments if we aren’t home even though they technically aren’t suppose to leave them"

Typical Faux news viewers.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

That clown likes low wages and people that violate the law. Probably also a fan of illegals and jobs going overseas.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
That clown likes low wages and people that violate the law. Probably also a fan of illegals and jobs going overseas.

It was multiple quotes from people in the comments section. UPS is the enemy and FDx is the hero. Great, he fixed some pillows. I got a patriotic stiffy on over it. Nobody said S* to me when I stole their tattered flag and replaced it with a nasty note and new flag. friend*n commies!!