By Invitation Only

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You're more than welcome to come find out this year.

1F096539-17EF-4322-90BA-0BFAAFB81E5D.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Never heard of the Elf thing until about 10 years ago. Apparently its not a
thing" in the northland. My daughter started doing it in Texas when the grandkids were probably 3 or 4. All she did was bitch about having to remember to move that damn elf every night. She also does one of those 25 day count down calendar things where you open up a flap and get another piece of a Christmas scene. Another stupid idea. Every day the kids fought over whos turn it was to open the tab. Bah-humbug

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Has anyone seen any calendars this year? I remember them coming out about this time every year. Or have they gone the way of the Christmas turkey and safe driving awards?

rod

Retired 22 years
That's why you can't
have nice things. Did you do it?
I gave out a calendar to all my pick-ups and anyone else who wanted one. I think they came in bundles of 25 or so and I would take 2 or 3 bundles. Come Feb. or so what was left over in my truck was trashed. (Sometimes it was a full bundle ---------or 2). Some years were better than others. We always had a good laugh at all the new trucks and clean models who posed for the calendar. Our center was always send at least twice the amount of calendars they could use. A big waste of money.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Never heard of the Elf thing until about 10 years ago. Apparently its not a
thing" in the northland. My daughter started doing it in Texas when the grandkids were probably 3 or 4. All she did was bitch about having to remember to move that damn elf every night. She also does one of those 25 day count down calendar things where you open up a flap and get another piece of a Christmas scene. Another stupid idea. Every day the kids fought over whos turn it was to open the tab. Bah-humbug
That thing is the Advent Calendar and Bad Santa's partial theme!!