By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
8D57841F-2AAA-4F92-9FF9-404C483CD6EC.jpeg

Good morning. Wahoo it’s Friday!!!!

oldngray

nowhere special
Live on one paycheck. We did it here. Not easy, you really have to watch what you buy. When I was growing up everyone did it.
If the spouse doesn't have a high paying job its often better for her (or him) to stay home and take care of the kids. Also true if you don't have kids. It can bump you into a higher tax bracket so you would see little gain from spouse working.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If the spouse doesn't have a high paying job its often better for her (or him) to stay home and take care of the kids. Also true if you don't have kids. It can bump you into a higher tax bracket so you would see little gain from spouse working.
We didn't spend much money, I'll tell you that. We has older cars and a real little place. We ate pasta a lot! Lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We didn't spend much money, I'll tell you that. We has older cars and a real little place. We ate pasta a lot! Lol

When our daughter was born we were working different shifts to keep our daycare costs to a minimum. When our son came along I had just started at UPS and we had a family friend watch them.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I've driven in the snow many times (Big Bear, Mammoth) though I have never driven a package car in the snow.

Why?
Nothing really. We take snow as a given here and I was thinking of people that never had to deal with it. Down south, one inch of snow creates havoc.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
@Brownslave688 reading these stone cold dumb dumbs on these mizzou message boards really makes me want to drive to CoMO and run down Mick Deaver Blvd with “adult sexual apparatuses” strapped to my head while screaming “friend Barry Odom” or something. Good lord. I’m already stupid enough and I feel dumber after reading these morons.