By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3114_17.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Mass Port authority police security gate last nite at Logan , the young officer going through my tractor , the young kid says to me , “did you have a dog in here ?” What ? I said ? “yah , there’s a paw print on the floor !! “. I said , no , it’s a Mack truck , bull dog , paw print design on the floor !!!! Jeezuz h Christ, you can’t make this up , and this guys guarding the gates to Logan !!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Mass Port authority police security gate last nite at Logan , the young officer going through my tractor , the young kid says to me , “did you have a dog in here ?” What ? I said ? “yah , there’s a paw print on the floor !! “. I said , no , it’s a Mack truck , bull dog , paw print design on the floor !!!! Jeezuz h Christ, you can’t make this up , and this guys guarding the gates to Logan !!!
And even if you had, why the question???

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I see a lot of wasted time determining if the pitcher is “injured” or not to bring in another. Seems arbitrary, how injured does he have to be? Putting peoples careers in potential jeopardy.
If you want pitchers to pitch longer shrink the roster and limit the number of pitchers that can be on the roster.

Instead they did the opposite.