By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

I got the joke. @542thruNthru didn’t. I was wondering if it was a generational thing or if the cauliflower pizza crusts are fuzzying his brain. Lol.
giphy-160.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Easiest chore there is with lots of free time.
All those women’s jobs are easy. I don’t know why they complain about them. Push a button - poof it’s done. I’ve been at my daughters for over a week and 3 times now a bell goes off and here comes a robot vacuum cleaner.

rod

Retired 22 years
A good woman does laundry gladly
If you are really dead set to get out of pushing a button to do a load of laundry just shrink some of your wife’s good clothes in the dryer or wash the whites with colors. They will release you from that chore- maybe. My wife just added at “don’t you dare wash this stuff” laundry basket. All housework in my house is pretty much done by whoever gets any ambition (or runs out of underwear first).

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The last time I touched a washing machine was about three years ago when I changed out the fittings , the dryer ,,, last week when I replaced the vent hose !!
She signed up for the job at the alter , along with the cooking !!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you are really dead set to get out of pushing a button to do a load of laundry just shrink some of your wife’s good clothes in the dryer or wash the whites with colors. They will release you from that chore- maybe. My wife just added at “don’t you dare wash this stuff” laundry basket. All housework in my house is pretty much done by whoever gets any ambition (or runs out of underwear first).
My wife puts my clothes away as well. I know a good thing when I have it, ain't saying nothing!

Last edited: