By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3235_34.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Look she signed on to the job in October of 88 at Sacred Hearts church , I have a signed contract ( marriage license) and a ring to prove it ,, cooking , cleaning , laundry , running errands, diaper changing giving birth , putting up with my brothers and kissing my mothers butt all included in the deal ,,,,,in return, I shovel snow , paint things , repair things , build things , bring home the bacon and
Sometimes kiss her mothers ass !! this has worked for 31 yrs ,,

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Look she signed on to the job in October of 88 at Sacred Hearts church , I have a signed contract ( marriage license) and a ring to prove it ,, cooking , cleaning , laundry , running errands, diaper changing giving birth , putting up with my brothers and kissing my mothers butt all included in the deal ,,,,,in return, I shovel snow , paint things , repair things , build things , bring home the bacon and
Whatever works for you two. Lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
You better hope you die first if you can’t even make your own sandwich (which I know is women’s work but is also good to know how to do). :-)

rod

Retired 22 years
99% of the time this is some tourist looking to catch the big one and not knowing where the the ice heaves and springs are (notorious spots where the ice is thin). Notice the point of the lake he is going by. Another weak spot

Last edited: