By Invitation Only

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
trans_fat.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It makes me so sad to watch the coverage of protesting in DC and the damage being done. DC is a beautiful city compared to some and they even graffitied the Lincoln Memorial! That city belongs to the whole country and people come from around the world to see the sites. :(

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It makes me so sad to watch the coverage of protesting in DC and the damage being done. DC is a beautiful city compared to some and they even graffitied the Lincoln Memorial! That city belongs to the whole country and people come from around the world to see the sites. :(
A lot of non-locals in that mob.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Sickening , disrespecting the Lincoln memorial , the man who freed them

oldngray

nowhere special
Trump was just on a conference call with governors and predictably it was leaked. He told them they need to use force and take back the streets. The media will be sure to spin that to attack Trump.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The rioting and looting , I believe will be blamed on Trump , they'll find some excuse and blame him for all social injustice !