By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

Shop steward snapped today. Almost got hit by a irreg train because they won't let us in the office. He ripped down our dispatchers little sign that's taped across the door telling people not to come in the office. He went chasing him down and the steward said "talk to me when I'm on the clock"

So the dispatcher ran and found a ORS to write him up. Told him to get on the clock early so shop steward asked them to wait one min. Pulled out his cell and made a call to the office. Told the oms he was calling out sick today. Then he hung up and said you can write me up for both tomorrow and left.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Shop steward snapped today. Almost got hit by a irreg train because they won't let us in the office. He ripped down our dispatchers little sign that's taped across the door telling people not to come in the office. He went chasing him down and the steward said "talk to me when I'm on the clock"

So the dispatcher ran and found a ORS to write him up. Told him to get on the clock early so shop steward asked them to wait one min. Pulled out his cell and made a call to the office. Told the oms he was calling out sick today. Then he hung up and said you can write me up for both tomorrow and left.
Tell him to watch out on that one. I know a driver that took a 4 week unpaid vacation for something very similar.

542thruNthru

Cheers!
20200602114223.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
View attachment 297958

I saw this today. Cracked me up. Yes that’s a lawnmower motor powering the thing. He even started it with a pull cord. Lol.
It's a motorized vehicle--where is the license plate? Cops would have him pulled over (and maybe put in a choke hold) in Mn. Also if it's more than 50cc or goes faster than 30 mph he needs a motorcycle endorsement on his drivers license. Deffinately not to be ridden on the sidewalk.