By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
RVB3p8VgHHtc.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

oldngray

nowhere special
My sister just sent me a bunch of face masks even though I told her I didn't need any. Several different styles from almost worthless to not that bad but all are lightweight cotton. A lot more comfortable than a good N95 mask but very questionable protection. Good enough to wear and claim you are wearing a mask if nothing else.

rod

Retired 22 years

This is pretty cool.
Everyone can just pee on your flowers. For years we had a friend who had a party in his garage EVERY night. He would turn on a neon bar light in a window when the bar opened. He would buy beer 10 cases at a time. He actually wanted you to drink his beer. There would usually be 6 or 8 neighbors hanging out on any given night until about 10 or 11. His wife wouldn't allow anyone in the house -- thankfully there was a vacant woods next door everyone used. The guy was an ex fireman from California who got a BIG work comp settlement. He had Corvettes, Choppers, Hot Rods and every toy imaginable so it must have been one hell of a payoff. That lasted probably 10 years then he died and his wife sold all his toys and moved back home.

oldngray

nowhere special

I guess the clown is finally giving up on football.

And Disney is continuing its downward spiral.

rod

Retired 22 years

I guess the clown is finally giving up on football.

And Disney is continuing its downward spiral.
friend Disney