By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

When I first saw Trump’s Press Secretary I thought she might have gotten her job because of her looks. While that might have been part of it, I’ve found she’s very sharp. I love how she shuts down stupid questions by reporters. She seems like she’s doing a great job.

MAKAVELI

When I first saw Trump’s Press Secretary I thought she might have gotten her job because of her looks. While that might have been part of it, I’ve found she’s very sharp. I love how she shuts down stupid questions by reporters. She seems like she’s doing a great job.
By deflection and lying, yeah she's doing a great job. Just like the others before her who served under Drumpf. She'll probably be fired in a few months anyway when she can no longer deflect and lie effectively. :wink2:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
By deflection and lying, yeah she's doing a great job. Just like the others before her who served under Drumpf. She'll probably be fired in a few months anyway when she can no longer deflect and lie effectively. :wink2:
Yeah, she might be fired in a few months, but are you saying what she said isn’t true? Were the stupid questions asked about the flag more important than the children who were killed over the weekend? I’m sure every press secretary deflects stupid questions all the time. I would too.

MAKAVELI

Yeah, she might be fired in a few months, but are you saying what she said isn’t true? Were the stupid questions asked about the flag more important than the children who were killed over the weekend? I’m sure every press secretary deflects stupid questions all the time. I would too.
What does Drumpf have to say about the children who were killed? What is his plan to stop the violence?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What does Drumpf have to say about the children who were killed? What is his plan to stop the violence?
It’s been many years since I took a social studies or government class, and maybe things have changed, but last I heard, the President runs the country, not individual cities. That’s what Mayors and governors are for.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
128222C5-B76A-4B4D-9CF3-DDFB0A8BC303.jpeg