By Invitation Only

rod

Retired 22 years
My wife was against getting them done when she was a baby. Wanted Ava to decide when. She’s been asking and we’ve been some recently and we’ve been checking out tattoo parlors.
Why don't you just stab her in the are about 20 times with a sewing needle and see if she likes it?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Oh didn’t tell you all about my day. FML

What a start to the day. Get a call that my mini horses are out. Go out and look all over for them. Nowhere to be found. Finally find them behind the senior apartments across the street.

Get ahold of one. It drags me through the grass a good 50 feet before I let go. Now my whole body aches and the horses are still out. Go buy some apples to try and trick them. No luck. Won’t get within 100 ft of me. Finally get them pinned up in a neighbors field just in time to throw my uniform on and head to work.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

What a start to the day. Get a call that my mini horses are out. Go out and look all over for them. Nowhere to be found. Finally find them behind the senior apartments across the street.

Get ahold of one. It drags me through the grass a good 50 feet before I let go. Now my whole body aches and the horses are still out. Go buy some apples to try and trick them. No luck. Won’t get within 100 ft of me. Finally get them pinned up in a neighbors field just in time to throw my uniform on and head to work.
This never happens in Jersey....

542thruNthru

You'd think you'd learn to build a better fence ;)

I'm sure you neighbors love you. I think this is the 4th time I've heard you say they got out.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Why don't you just stab her in the are about 20 times with a sewing needle and see if she likes it?
A regular needle just displaces the skin. A parlor [should] use a hollow needle that actually punches out a hole for the piercing to fit. Of course we're talking on a very small scale.

rod

Retired 22 years
A regular needle just displaces the skin. A parlor [should] use a hollow needle that actually punches out a hole for the piercing to fit. Of course we're talking on a very small scale.
I don't care if its a sewing needle or a tattoo needle--it still isn't a pleasant experience.