By Invitation Only

rod

Retired 22 years
Back in my day there was a girl that did all the piercing of ears
Something about putting a piece of ice on the ear to numb it then poking a needle through
Needle was of course sterilized by a lighter flame

Alcohol stolen from somebody’s parents was normally involved
Don't forget the potato to hold behind the ears so you have something solid to poke the needle against.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Lost
Their damn minds
What else is open? Close things up and panic buying/behavior begins. And for what?

oldngray

nowhere special
What else is open? Close things up and panic buying/behavior begins. And for what?
picdump_3296_24.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Lost
Their damn minds
But the governor’s office said that the state is not forcing people to stand in a crowded line for groceries. Idiot!

oldngray

nowhere special
But the governor’s office said that the state is not forcing people to stand in a crowded line for groceries. Idiot!
The grocery stores here are kind of self policing. Not counting heads but watching customers on monitors and if it looks like there are too many they will make people line up outside.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A mullet wearing guy who said he was the ranch manager just Got snotty with me because I drove through the gate to where he was. He said, Normally you wouldn’t be able to drive back here because the gate is closed. We just didn’t close it back when we came in. They don’t like people back here.

Ummmmm, ok. I don’t like to drive down long ass driveways anyway. I’d rather leave everything at a gate, but if it’s open, I go to the house.