oldngray

nowhere special
when-mouse-club.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Did you get her wedding ring out of a cracker jack box?
Qualo or whatever you call it. She usually only wears her real rings when we go out for nice meals and stuff.

Funny story. I haven’t worn a wedding ring in at least 10 years. Well she got me some of these silicone rings for Xmas. The other day and just randomly walks by me. Daddy why do you have a ring on!!!! You look silly.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Diversity more important than competence. Have no idea the qualifications of any of these people, but everything I've seen has made a big deal about the diverseness of his cabinet, and not much about the competence.
Exactly! While I’m all for diversity, I could not care less if the person selected has little to no qualifications.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Qualo or whatever you call it. She usually only wears her real rings when we go out for nice meals and stuff.

Funny story. I haven’t worn a wedding ring in at least 10 years. Well she got me some of these silicone rings for Xmas. The other day and just randomly walks by me. Daddy why do you have a ring on!!!! You look silly.
Doesn’t she need to wear that because of the sterility factor in an operating room?